- This presentation will explore the experience of transgender and gender variant youth by: shifting traditionally understood constructs of gender, understanding disparities in health/mental health outcomes for trans*youth, learning skills needed to be a “visible” ally for trans* youth, learning skills needed to support families and teams within the context of Wraparound services, and learning how to understand the importance of connecting trans* youth to supportive resources.
- Education, Social Science
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lecture Notes
- Resource Center for Family-Focused Practice
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.