- Digital signage is a transpiring communication technology. It is meant to play a significant role in today’s era, as digital signage presents well timed info. Digital signage is an alternative choice for the traditional printed signage which requires environmental costs. The system is meant to present media content based on a scheduled list that perhaps dynamically reorganized. Each display that is configured will have an attached android box and a local storage containing both the info to be presented and the local schedule list of what content the display has to present. Furthermore, the design enables media content to be tailored to the targeted viewers, i.e., the info presented can be adapted to the viewers who are currently viewing the display. The schedule is much simpler than the existing digital signage systems – ensuring a visual treat for the viewers. With this approach we can overcome the drawbacks of the existing signage systems.
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Harish BG, Md Irshad Hussain B
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.