- This is a proposal of a not yet implemented idea for a multicourse final assignment to improve cross-curriculum integration. That is, students who are required to submit a final paper, project, presentation in a course will be given the option of combining course projects. By producing one project that ties together two courses, students are encouraged to zoom out from course content and see how several courses interweave in collegiate education.
- Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Montana State Univ-Northern Faculty
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.