- The lesson is a short and simple account about renewable sources of energy. Students will learn about what nonrenewable sources of energy are and why we should avoid using them. They will be able to identify renewable sources of energy around them. They will be able to identify installations pertaining to renewable sources of energy such as wind mills, solar panels. They will realize the importance of energy conservation and may make changes in their lives to save energy. This will also help save on energy bills.
- Applied Science, Life Science, Physical Science
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Shamila Janakiraman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.