- This is a resource created by students, for other students studying A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. English students at Mountain Heights Academy, an all-online, state-wide charter school, created individual resources, categorized by chapter, as a way of helping future students understand and interpret this sometimes challenging novel. This resource will be used by future Mountain Heights students, and added upon each year as we compile helpful instructional aids to share with our school and anyone else studying this text.
- Education, English Language Arts
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Diagram/Illustration, Game, Interactive, Reading
- Sara Layton
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.