- The overall aim of the IDentifEYE project is to enhance student online safety by empowering student online resilience.
The present manual introduces new elements to teachers on four levels: new topics – (online) identities and a critical view on globalized society – interactive didactics, elements of prophylactics and introductions to new technologies and in particular to Augmented Reality. These elements are customized for two different target groups: teachers teaching students aged 8-11 and teachers teaching students aged 12
The manual is available online in six languages
- Remix of:
- IDentifEYE Workshop - Instructor's Manual
- High School
- Material Type:
- Game, Reading
- CCS Education
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- English, Dutch, Greek, Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.