- What does it mean to be "successful"? After analyzing TED Radio Hour episodes, students will discuss, reflect, draft, and create a speech/ podcast that synthesizes their ideas of success. "Success Stories: On the Radio" can be paired with core readings from Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby" and Gladwell's "Outliers."
- Arts and Humanities, Education, English Language Arts
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lesson Plan
- Kelly Krepelka
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.