- This OER explores the issue of Banned Books during the Scientific Revolution. It includes links to high-quality primary sources from the Scientific Revolution. It is a product of the OU Academy of the Lynx, developed in conjunction with the Galileo's World Exhibition at the University of Oklahoma.
- Arts and Humanities, History, Physical Science
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Lecture Notes, Primary Source, Reading, Student Guide
- Brent Purkaple, Kerry Magruder
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.