- ABLE Interactive Tutorials are designed to make training from supplemental service providers available to all practitioners anytime, anywhere in an engaging way. Each tutorial is a short, specific tutorial. Using DOK 2 & 3 questions, practitioners are able to engage with the content and reflect on their own instruction while they earn CEUs.
- English Language Arts, Life Science, Physical Science, Social Science
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Interactive, Lecture, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Heather Indelicato
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.