- Science and Technology
- California State University, Fullerton
- Video and Image Data Access
- Primary, Secondary
Spiders build web structures from a material they make inside their bodies. The web is used to catch insects and provides a place for the spider to live. Some webs have decorations on them, or thicker areas of web, that may make them more visible to birds and humans and less likely to be damaged.
- Course Type:
- Learning Module
- Material Type:
- Curriculum Standards, Images and Illustrations
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
- Curriculum Standards:
- National Science Education Standards|California Science Content Standards
- Conditions of Use:
Creative Commons Attribution 2.5
Creative Commons Attribution license unless otherwise noted on individual item.