- Adams, Wendy, Dubson, Michael, LeMaster, Ron, Perkins, Kathy, Podolefsky, Noah, Wieman, Carl
- Mathematics and Statistics, Science and Technology
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
Broadcast radio waves from KPhET. Wiggle the transmitter electron manually or have it oscillate automatically. Display the field as a curve or vectors. The strip chart shows the electron positions at the transmitter and at the receiver.
- English, Arabic, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Georgian, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Material Type:
- Activities and Labs, Interactive, Simulations
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
- Conditions of Use:
This simulation is available under either a Creative Commons Attribution license or the GNU General Public License.
- Copyright Holder:
- University of Colorado