- Lancaster, Kelly, Loeblein, Patricia, Malley, Chris, Parson, Robert, Perkins, Kathy
- Mathematics and Statistics, Science and Technology
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- PhET Interactive Simulations
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
How do strong and weak acids differ? Use lab tools on your computer to find out! Dip the paper or the probe into solution to measure the pH, or put in the electrodes to measure the conductivity. Then see how concentration and strength affect pH. Can a weak acid solution have the same pH as a strong acid solution?
- English, Albanian, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Material Type:
- Activities and Labs, Simulations
- Media Format:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
- Conditions of Use:
This simulation is available under either a Creative Commons Attribution license or the GNU General Public License.
- Copyright Holder:
- University of Colorado